Maar deze uitspraken van celebrities over de Kardashians zijn eh, niet mals. De 23 gemeenste op een rij:
1. "I say to people all the time, if you want guidance for your fashion, just consider this: If a Kardashian is wearing it, don't." — Tim Gunn in een interview met de Huffington Post Live.
2. "It's not that you hate any of them individually, but it's just that everything they stand for is against everything I stand for. And they're not famous for talent." — Rebel Wilson tijdens een Australische radioshow.
3. "Is that a great message for little girls, a whole family of women who take the faces they were born with as, like, a light suggestion?" — Amy Schumer tijdens Saturday Night Live in oktober 2015
4. "I think if we just remain deeply tasteful and just put deeply tasteful people on the cover, it would be a rather boring magazine! Nobody would talk about us." — Anna Wintour, als reactie op alle kritiek over de Kim Kardashian en Kanye West Vogue-cover
5. "What is this cunt ('I don't smile much because it causes wrinkles') doing on the cover of Rolling Stone? Music has officially died. Who knew it would be Rolling Stone that Murdered it?" — Sinead O'Conners reactie op Facebook over Kim Kardashians Rolling Stone-cover
6. "Well ... I guess I'm canceling my Vogue subscription. Who is with me???" — Sarah Michelle Gellar op Twitter na het zien van de Kim Kardashian en Kanye West Vogue-cover
7. "The fact that the Kardashians could be more popular than a show like Mad Men is disgusting. It's a super disgusting part of our culture, but I still find it funny to make a joke about it." — Jonah Hill tegen The Huffington Post
8. "Look at the Kardashians, they're worth millions. I don't think they were that badly off to begin with but now look at them. You see that and you think, 'What, you mean all I have to do is behave like a fucking idiot on television and then you'll pay me millions.' I'm not judging it — well, I am obviously." — Daniel Craig tegen GQ
9. "If a man feel like she perfect, then she's perfect. He could mean it and you'll end up singing the words to it because he's Kanye. You know how it is? One man's trash is another man's treasure." — 50 Cent tijdens een interview met XXL Magazine over Kanye Wests nummer Perfect Bitch, dat over Kim Kardashian gaat
10. "You don't have any, forgive me, talent." — Barbara Walters in een interview uit 2011 over de Kardashians
11. "I normally don't. But ... you're someone's mother." — Naya Rivera over Kim Kardashians nakende Paper-cover
12. "They must sit there every day and go, 'Um, uh, Kim, thank you so much for — remember when you sucked that guy's dick and taped it and then released it and leaked it? ... Thank you so much because now I'm on the cover of Sports Illustrated and I'm going to parties with Gucci Mane.' ... And it helps having an awful, shallow whore of a mother. That helps as well — to whore out your kids to make money. I think that's a great example, something we should all aspire to here in America." — David Cross tegen The Huffington Post
13. "Mom, you're so embarrassing; you need to act your age. Desperate fucking whore." — Kendall Jenner in Keeping Up With The Kardashians (echt!)
14. "The Kardashian corporation is cancerous and rotten and what they represent is bad and not good. They're just an advertiser dollar vacuum and nothing more." — Rob Delaney tegen Cosmopolitan.com
15. "Whether it's Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a fucking idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you're rewarded significantly." — Jon Hamm tegen ELLE UK
16. "...Who the hell is Kim Kardashian? Like, who are these people, and why are they famous, and why are they advertising things and being asked their opinions about things? I just don't understand what these people did to be in a position of having everyone ask their opinions about stuff ... it's actually frightening." — Edie Falco tegen Vulture
17. "Paris Hilton? Kim Kar-trashian? Sluts, whores and sluts. That's what they are." — Janice Dickinson tegen Radar Online
18. "She is super stupid." — Kathy Griffin over Kim Kardashian tijdens Jimmy Kimmel Live
19. "I have no idea who that is, I'm sorry." — Shailene Woodley, wanneer ze op de rode loper voor Divergent wordt gevraagd om haar beste Kylie Jenner selfie face te doen
20. "I'd like to thank my parents for providing me with a high IQ & I'd like to thank my grams for encouraging me not to be a self absorbed idiot" — Frances Bean Cobain, als reactie op deze tweet van Kendall Jenner: "Just wish[es] things could be easier sometimes mann [sic]"
21. "Last time I checked, Kim Kardashian had a sex tape floating around on the Internet and I'm pretty sure she made a lot of money off of it. She made a sex tape when she was younger and she wants to bash the girls on Teen Mom?" — Amber Portwood tegen E! News als reactie op Kim Kardashian die het MTV-programma Teen Mom ervan beschuldige tienerzwangerschappen er mooier uit te laten zien
22. "Oh, all those ridiculous people with zero talent who spend their lives making sure everyone knows their name. Those stupid, stupid people." — Jeremy Renner tegen The Guardian
23. "I know it's cool to be bad. I get it ... But it's also possible to make it in Hollywood without a reality show. When I came up in this business, if you made a sex tape, you were embarrassed and you hid it under your bed." — Reese Witherspoon tijdens de MTV Movie Awards in 2011